Igor,

Thanks for the template.  It looks like the trouble is with
AttributesToJSON converting the attribute, which in your case, is a JSON
blob, into additional JSON and thus the escaping to ensure nothing is
lost.  Are you just trying to get that entity body out to a file?  If so,
the AttributesToJSON is likely not needed and you should be able to use
something like ReplaceText to write the attribute to the FlowFile body.
Please let us know your overall goal and we can see if the right mix of
components already exists or if we are running into a path that may need
some additional functionality.

Thanks!
Aldrin