Hi All,

I need some clarification about some workflow cases using apache NiFi tool.
Please find the following scenarios.

Get multi table from several datasource and to form a single table

I have 3 tables from different data sources , one from MySQL, one from REST
API and another from Excel. I have collected a tables from the different
data sources and need to move a single table(all three into one) to SQL
server

1.In this case, I did move to different tables to SQL server(mean separate
table for each datasource table). But I need to merge into one(Join the
multi tables) and move to a single table

2.Is there any default processors available to join multiple tables?

Regards,

Ravisankar