Hello,

I'd like to use the followings in my custom processor, and I'm still getting
the build errors that they do not exist.  Am I able to use them by additional
dependencies, if so what are the missing dependencies or do I need to port the
codes?

import org.apache.nifi.processor.util.StandardValidators;
import
org.apache.nifi.processors.standard.util.SoftLimitBoundedByteArrayOutputStream;

        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.apache.nifi</groupId>
            <artifactId>nifi-processor-utils</artifactId>
        </dependency>

        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.apache.nifi</groupId>
            <artifactId> nifi-standard-processors</artifactId>
        </dependency>

Thanks
Kumiko