Hi,

In the data flow I am dealing with now, there are multiple (up to 200) logs
associated with a given hour.  I need to process these fragment hourly logs and
then concatenate them into a single file.  The approach I am using now has an
UpdateAttribute processor to set an arbitrary segment.original.filename
attribute on all the flowfiles I want to merge.  Then I use a MergeContent
processor, with an UpdateAttribute and RouteOnAttribute processor to form a
loop to confirm five times that the merge is complete.  Even with that, I
occasionally still get more than one merged flowfile.

Is there a better way to do this?  Or should I increase the loop count, say 10?

Thanks.

Huagen