I can't say without looking at the whole file. Could you post it?

Oleg

On Jun 5, 2016, at 10:23, Huagen peng
<huagen.p...@gmail.com<mailto:huagen.p...@gmail.com>> wrote:

When the excessive logging happened suddenly, I made no change to the
logback.xml file.  And I look into the logback.xml file, the
org.apache.nifi.StdOut logger is set at the INFO level.  This didn't explain
how the DEBUG log entries came about.  It didn't help at all to comment out the
org.apache.nifi.StdOut logger and set the default logger to ERROR level.

<root level="ERROR">
        <appender-ref ref="APP_FILE"/>
    </root>

Any other idea?

Huagen

? 2016?6?5????9:11?Oleg Zhurakousky
<ozhurakou...@hortonworks.com<mailto:ozhurakou...@hortonworks.com>> ???

Huagen, it appears you have DEBUG level logging enabled.

Oleg

On Jun 4, 2016, at 21:27, Huagen peng