Hello!

I'm hoping to get some help with the GetMongo NAR. The one packaged in the
current release doesn't support SSL authentication to mongo, however I've
noted that the git repo code specifically supports that. So, I tried to
build it and deploy from within the current 0.6.1 release. Unfortunately,
I'm getting a class not found exception - probably due to API mismatch. All
I did was replace the old nar with the new nar. Perhaps I missed something?
Is there a way to do this to get the SSL support?

2016-06-10 15:29:19,833 ERROR [main] org.apache.nifi.NiFi Failure to launch
NiFi due to java.util.ServiceConfigurationError:
org.apache.nifi.processor.Processor: Provider
org.apache.nifi.processors.mongodb.GetMongo could not be instantiated
java.util.ServiceConfigurationError: org.apache.nifi.processor.Processor:
Provider org.apache.nifi.processors.mongodb.GetMongo could not be
instantiated
        at java.util.ServiceLoader.fail(ServiceLoader.java:232)
~[na:1.8.0_91]
        at java.util.ServiceLoader.access$100(ServiceLoader.java:185)
~[na:1.8.0_91]
        at
java.util.ServiceLoader$LazyIterator.nextService(ServiceLoader.java:384)
~[na:1.8.0_91]
        at
java.util.ServiceLoader$LazyIterator.next(ServiceLoader.java:404)
~[na:1.8.0_91]
        at java.util.ServiceLoader$1.next(ServiceLoader.java:480)
~[na:1.8.0_91]
        at
org.apache.nifi.nar.ExtensionManager.loadExtensions(ExtensionManager.java:107)
~[nifi-nar-utils-0.6.1.jar:0.6.1]
        at
org.apache.nifi.nar.ExtensionManager.discoverExtensions(ExtensionManager.java:88)
~[nifi-nar-utils-0.6.1.jar:0.6.1]
        at org.apache.nifi.NiFi.<init>(NiFi.java:120)
~[nifi-runtime-0.6.1.jar:0.6.1]
        at org.apache.nifi.NiFi.main(NiFi.java:227)
~[nifi-runtime-0.6.1.jar:0.6.1]
org/apache/nifi/authentication/exception/ProviderCreationException
~[na:1.8.0_91]
        at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredConstructors(Class.java:2671)
~[na:1.8.0_91]
        at java.lang.Class.getConstructor0(Class.java:3075) ~[na:1.8.0_91]
        at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Class.java:412) ~[na:1.8.0_91]
        at
java.util.ServiceLoader$LazyIterator.nextService(ServiceLoader.java:380)
~[na:1.8.0_91]
        ... 6 common frames omitted
org.apache.nifi.authentication.exception.ProviderCreationException
~[na:1.8.0_91]
~[na:1.8.0_91]
~[na:1.8.0_91]
        ... 11 common frames omitted