I've been looking at it. Google doesn't have many examples. Maybe I'm putting
my cart before the horse in learning but I don't see many books. So far, the
documentation seems to assume some base knowledge or something.

I see the documentation for "dynamic properties" of extracttext, but haven't
found an example of it in use.

-Sven Davison
(sent from my iPhone)