Oh, disregard :). I misread GenerateTableFetch as being an actual data fetch vs
a query builder.

From: Peter Wicks (pwicks)
Sent: Monday, August 15, 2016 9:11 PM
To: 'users@nifi.apache.org' <users@nifi.apache.org>
Subject: v0.* QueryDatabaseTable vs v1 GenerateTableFetch

What is the future of QueryDatabaseTable? Unless I'm misunderstanding how it
works it looks like GenerateTableFetch can do everything QueryDatabaseTable can
do and then some.  Is there a plan to phase out QueryDatabaseTable?  Is there a
reason for a new processor instead of an update to QueryDatabaseTable? It
looked like the only user facing change was result paging, which could have had
a default of 0 (no paging).  Just curious.

Regards,
  Peter