HI All

I am trying to execute 2 different shell scripts ( calling a sqoop job and
calling a hive script) in a sequence. Can I achieve this through NIFI ?

I tried to do it through ExecuteProcess Processor but the issue is Execute
Processor does not accept an input.

Then I moved to ExecuteScript :
Created 2 different python scripts, 1 calling the Sqoop job and the other
calling the Hive script and arranged them in 2 different ExecuteScript
Processors but looks like it doesnt work.

Can you guys tell me if this is achievable in NIFI? Can I call Sqoop/HIVE/
SPARK jobs residing on other servers in a sequence or flow with NIFI?

Thanks
Koustav