Hello All,

I am currently developing an ETL pipeline and I am using Apache NiFi for
this task. I would like to know if there is any processor that help with
the following use case: I am consuming from Kafka and based on some
attributes in the message then I am updating the database with the data. I
have a GetKafka for getting the messages and a ExecuteSQL processor for
updating the database.  I am stuck in finding a processor that reads the
Kafka message and checks the attribute and then sends the data values to
the executeSQL processor. Can someone help on this?

Thanks!!

*Karthik Ramakrishnan*
*Data Services Intern*
*Copart Inc.*