Matt, Peter,

Thanks for your answers. Sorry if I missed this information.

Nicolas

De : Matt Gilman [mailto:matt.c.gil...@gmail.com]
Envoyé : jeudi 22 septembre 2016 14:36
À : users@nifi.apache.org
Objet : Re: Nifi UI configured to be accessed over HTTPS not displayed in
Internet Explorer

Nicolas,

Peter is correct. IE is not a supported browser. We do support Edge which was
introduced with Windows 10.

Thanks.

Matt

On Thu, Sep 22, 2016 at 8:20 AM, Peter Wicks (pwicks)
<pwi...@micron.com<mailto:pwi...@micron.com>> wrote:
Nicolas,

According to the NiFi users
guide<https://nifi.apache.org/docs/nifi-docs/html/user-guide.html#browser-support>,
 you need to be running on Internet Explorer Edge browser to get NiFi working
in iE.  If you are running IE10 or IE11 it just isn’t going to work because of
the lack of functionality in those versions.

Not sure with which version of Windows you can start installing Edge, but I
don’t believe it’s available on Win7.

Thanks,
  Peter