Ashish

As Joe pointed out, while “possible”, at the moment we don’t expose a direct
public API to accomplish that. When I say “possible” I am of course referring
to the internal API that is used by NIFi (NIFI UI that is) to wire up flows,
but at the moment it is neither public  nor it is the preferred approach.
That said, I am still wondering as to “what" is the issue you are experiencing?
I mean you are clearly describing what you want to do, but I am missing the
“why” part.
Please don’t take it the wrong way. . .  You may very well have legitimate
reasons to do what you need to do. All we are trying to do is to understand
those reasons so we in the NiFi community can determine if it is indeed a
missing yet valuable feature we can/should put on the road map.

Cheers
Oleg