Hi Yolanda,

Thanks for taking this up.

I am running *NiFi 1.0.0* in my local. I have attached the screen from both
the Processor's Advanced UI and the Jolt Transform Demo website.

If I click Transform - There is no change in the UI. It doesn't even throw
and error. When I see the processor in the main UI, it is giving the error
which I had mentioned. Appreciate any help possible. TIA

Regards,
Karthik

On Wed, Oct 5, 2016 at 5:33 PM, Yolanda Davis <yolanda.m.da...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi Karthik,
>
> What version of NiFi are you using?  Also do you mind sharing the
> specification that you are attempting to use?   If you could provide a
> picture/snapshot of the processor's configuration using the Advance UI that
> would help me to try to recreate the problem or provide a solution.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Yolanda
>
> On Wed, Oct 5, 2016 at 4:29 PM, Karthik Ramakrishnan <
> karthik.ramakrishna...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hello -
>>
>> I am using the JoltTransformJSON processor for a Jolt transformation. I
>> am getting an error:
>>
>> *" is invalid because Specification is not valid for the given
>> transformation*
>>
>> I am using a "Shift" DSL and my spec is working while testing in -
>> http://jolt-demo.appspot.com/
>>
>> Can anyone throw some light on this? This is the only blocker that is
>> hindering my flow as of now.
>>
>> Thanks!!!
>>

>> --
>> Thanks,
>> *Karthik Ramakrishnan*
>> *Intern - Data Services*
>> *Copart Inc.*
>> *Contact : +1 (469) 951-8854 <%2B1%20%28469%29%20951-8854>*
>>

> --
> --
> yolanda.m.da...@gmail.com
> @YolandaMDavis