Hi Ravi,

I'm not very familiar with Sqoop, but from quickly reading their
documentation and some other forums/blogs, it seems like the script that
NiFi is calling should be doing something like the follow:

kinit <USER PRINCIPAL>
<SQOOP2 DIRECTORY>/bin/sqoop.sh client

I would think however you execute the script successfully outside of NiFi,
would be the same with NiFI, meaning that NiFi is just calling a shell
script and shouldn't really need to know that Kerberos is involved.

-Bryan