Alessio

It just isn't supported yet as that was never a case that was needed.
Folks would like it now.  So it is a new feature or enhancement rather
than a bug.

It is fine to increase the priority of it.  I just bumped it major.

In either case the key now is to join the discussion as needed to
share your perspective on what you need to do with it and perhaps
contribute in other ways that you might be interested in.  Since there
is solid traction happening now I think you'll be in good shape soon.

Thanks
Joe