Thanks Matt, I’m in a position to update, but I’ll probably wait for 1.1 as I
already have a Compressor processor hooked up on both ends.

From: Matt Gilman [mailto:matt.c.gil...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, November 11, 2016 12:39 PM
To: users@nifi.apache.org
Subject: Re: Enable Compression on Remote Port?

Peter,

Sorry for the inconvenience. Unfortunately, the issue you're running into is a
known issue in the 1.0.0 release [1]. Are you possibly in a position to run a
SNAPSHOT build based off the current state of master. This should have the
patch incorporated. Alternatively, the 1.1.0 release candidate should be
created soon. We are in the process of closing down the remaining JIRAs
assigned to the next release.

Matt

On Fri, Nov 11, 2016 at 9:37 AM, Peter Wicks (pwicks)