From: Jeff [mailto:jtsw...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 15, 2016 1:25 PM
To: users@nifi.apache.org
Subject: Re: Nifi- PutEmail processor issue

Hello Sravani,

Could it be possible that the SMTP server you're using is denying connections
due to the volume of emails your flow might be sending?  How many emails are
sent per flow file, and how many emails do you estimate are sent per minute?

If this is the case, you can modify your flow to aggregate flowfiles with a
processor like MergeContent so that you can send emails that resemble a digest,
rather than a separate email for each flowfile that moves through your flow.

On Mon, Nov 14, 2016 at 11:59 PM Gadiputi, Sravani