From: Matt Gilman [mailto:matt.c.gil...@gmail.com]
Sent: mardi 15 novembre 2016 15:08
To: users@nifi.apache.org<mailto:users@nifi.apache.org>
Subject: Re: REST provenance api search options

Philippe,

Here's an example command for initiating a provenance search:

curl 'http://localhost:8080/nifi-api/provenance' -H 'Content-Type:
application/json' -H 'Accept: application/json, text/javascript, */*; q=0.01'
--data-binary
'{"provenance":{"request":{"maxResults":1000,"startDate":"11/15/2016 00:00:00
EST","endDate":"11/15/2016 23:59:59
EST","searchTerms":{"FlowFileUUID":"<flowfile-uuid>","Filename":"<name of
flowfile>","ProcessorID":"<component-uuid>"}}}}' --compressed

The available searchable fields are defined in your nifi.properties file under
the following properties:

nifi.provenance.repository.indexed.fields
nifi.provenance.repository.indexed.attributes

Because the searches can be long running they are performed asynchronously.
These means that the curl command above creates the search request but does not
wait for it to complete. Instead, you'll need to get the uuid to the search
request to continue to GET it until the search completes. Once completed, you
should DELETE the search request. Open up the Dev Tools in your browser to seen
this sequence of requests in action.

Let me know if you have any more questions. Thanks.

Matt

On Tue, Nov 15, 2016 at 2:47 AM,