Hi,

I'm using the GetDynamoDB processor and it works fine. However, whenever I
get a record from DynamoDB it seems that in the processor we can only
retrieve one field at a time DynamoDB. The field to read is specified in
attribute "Json Document attribute". This can only point to only one field.

Is there a way to retrieve the value of all the fields in the record rather
than only one?
I can work around this by using multiple processors and each one read a
different field, but I was wondering if there is a better way to do this.

Thanks,
Pablo.