Richard,

Piggy backing on Andy's comment, you could also use getHDFS to seek files
based on the date/time or whatever parameters then use the failure
relationship to post to Slack or send an email.

--

[image: Payoff, Inc.] <http://www.payoff.com/>

Jeremy Farbota
Software Engineer, Data
jfarb...@payoff.com <em...@payoff.com> • (217) 898-8110 <(949)+430-0630>

I'm a Storyteller. Discover your Financial Personality!
<https://www.payoff.com/quiz>

[image: Facebook]  <https://www.facebook.com/payoff> [image: Twitter]
<https://www.twitter.com/payoff> [image: Linkedin]
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/payoff-com>