Hi all,

We are currently working on NiFi Hive processors (selectHiveQL,
putHiveStreaming...).

We are testing them with a CDH platform (and with a "Apache" platform).

Hive 1.0.0 is deployed with the last releases of CDH (5.9) while Nifi is built
with Hive 1.2.1 libraries.

We then have serious compatibility issues. The "simple" selectHiveQL processor
fails with "required client_protocol is unset" error message, that seems to
shows version mismatch between the hive client and the hive server.

Do you know if there are workarounds or solutions for those issues ? I would
like to avoid rebuilding NiFi with older libraries.

Thanks in advance,

BR

Nicolas

-
Gfi Informatique Telecom
Nicolas Provenzano
BU Telecom / Customer Experience
nicolas.provenz...@gfi.fr
-
2 rue Andras Beck - 92360 Meudon La Forêt
Tél. : +33 (0)1 46 83 35 06
Mob. : +33 (0)6 82 07 19 21
www.gfi.world<http://www.gfi.world/>
-