James,

I suspect there is more to the issue than the spaces.  GetFile itself
should be fine there.  Can you share logs showing what is happening
with these files?  Can you share some sample filenames that it is
struggling with?  You can also enable debug logging for that processor
which could provide some interesting details as well.

Thanks
Joe