Aldrin,
I got what you mean, and it could actually work in my scenario but I need
some time to look into it to evaluate pros and cons as I feel that, even if
it could help reduce maintenance cost by centralising common
functionalities, it also adding complexity to the overall design and debug
of flows because of all the connections that would have to be created (as
you said, organisation is key here).

Thanks for your support,
Yari