Nicolas

I don’t believe there is. A possible workaround may be to use ExecuteScript
processor, but I’ll be honest I have not tried.
That said, what you are describing seems to be rather valuable feature and if
the underlying API (or other libraries) allows for it then we can definitely
make that happen in the future. Would you mind creating a feature request for
it here - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NIFI

Cheers
Oleg

On Jan 5, 2017, at 4:23 AM, Provenzano Nicolas