I have HTTP_URL which having file in year basis(2000-2010).

In GetHTTP Processor(NiFi-0.6.1), i have given below to url to download
data for particular year like below.,

*http:\\myurl.com <http://myurl.com>\year=2000*

It can download the file which i need in particular year 2000.

But now my case i need to download files in years from 2000 to 2010.

So i need to download all data's in single GetHTTP Processor.If i use
multiple processors by give year with 2000 to 2010 then it works.

I have to use single processor which updates year in url from 2000-2010 to
download data's in year wise.

Is this possible to download content across multiple years in single
processor?

Please stop me if anything am doing wrong.