Have you set nifi.remote.input.host to the EC2 instance public DNS?

From: mohammed shambakey <shambak...@gmail.com>
Date: Tuesday, January 24, 2017 at 9:25 AM
To: "users@nifi.apache.org" <users@nifi.apache.org>
Subject: Re: nifi at AWS

Thank you all.

I'm already using HTTP, and "transmission" and "ports" are open (I think this
is what you mean by nifi.remote.input.socket.port, right?), but still the same
problem.

I can access the remote instance from another AWS instance in the same VPC (I
didn't try another VPC), but from my local machine to the remote AWS instance,
transaction fails.

I tried to open all input TCP tranffic to the AWS instance, but AWS didn't
allow that. If it can't be solved, I think I'll just use same EC2 instances
running in the same VPC.

Regards

On Sun, Jan 22, 2017 at 4:04 PM, Andrew Grande