Brian

You are correct, at the moment it is somewhat static doe to the fact that for
the routing key the ‘expressionLanguageSupported’ defaults to false. We can
definitely make that change which would allow you to use NiFi Expression
Language to make it dynamic.
Please raise a JIRA ticket - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NIFI, so we
can take care of it.

Cheers
Oleg

On Jan 25, 2017, at 2:08 PM, BD International