Can the response be a standard http code that is automatically returned by
the HandleHTTPResponse processor? Also, is it the Handle processor that is
determining the correct response and sending it back, or a different
processor? I guess I am still confused because I did not see any provision
in the configuration for HandleHTTPResponse that sent back an http status.
-Jim