Hi,

I recently noticed some issues with time parsing in the expression language.

On my Linux server configured with UTC time, using UpdateAttribute to
convert a timestamp value to millis works as expected.

Attribute name: timestamp
Sample value: 2017-02-22T23:01:23Z

UpdateAttribute is configured with the following property:

name: timestamp_millis
value: ${timestamp:toDate("yyyy-MM-dd'T'HH:mm:ss'Z'"):toNumber()}

For the above sample value, I get 1487804483000 as timestamp_millis.

epochconverter.com converts timestamp_millis back to the same timestamp
provided above.

On my local OSX dev system with a UTC offset of -07:00, the same timestamp
input yields timestamp_millis as 1487829683000, or the equivalent of
2017-02-23T06:01:23Z.

Is my expression language incorrect, or is something else wrong?

Adam