Hello All,

I  am exposing an API using HandleHttpRequest on my local nifi instance.
The HandleHttpRequest processor requires a Listening port that I need to
provide. If I enter 80 in that field, the processor fails when it starts
saying “unable to initialize the server”. Which is expected as the
webserver uses that port to serve the canvas. So if we provide any other
random number then it works fine.

When I promote the above API on the nifi cluster that is hosted on our AWS
farm, then we are unable to invoke this API. As only 80 and 443 are opened
on AWS.

How do we overcome this problem?

Cheers,

Ryan H