From: Joe Witt [mailto:joe.w...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, March 03, 2017 3:02 PM
To: users@nifi.apache.org
Subject: Re: Visual Indicator for "Can't run because there are no threads"?

Peter,

That is a good idea and I don't believe there is any existing JIRAs to do so.
But the idea makes a lot of sense.  Being so thread starved that processors do
not get to run for extended periods of time is pretty unique.  Makes me think
that the flow has processors which are not honoring the model but are rather
more acting like greedy thread daemons.  That should also be considered.  But
even with that said I could certainly see how it would be helpful to know that
a processor is running less often than it would like due to lack of available
threads rather than just backpressure.

Thanks
Joe