Hi Andy,

Since my query is 'i have created controller service in NiFi UI'.I just
drag the putSQL which needs that controller service in which created.

You said anonymous in the sense it could be accessible for every processors
in root right?

But in JDBC Connection pool of PutSQL doesn't shown the created controller
service.

So how to access Controller service created in root for all processors
which is in root canvas?