Solved it!

I used CN=admin with the toolkit and cn=admin in the users.xml.... Changed this
to CN=admin and works fine now :).

________________________________
Van: Bram vd Klinkenberg
Verzonden: dinsdag 28 maart 2017 12:59
Aan: users@nifi.apache.org
Onderwerp: FW: Access Denied after initial setup

Hi, I have some issues after initial setup and securing NiFi.

I have setup a CentOS6 (including java) machine with hostname
nifi.domeinbram.nl.

I downloaded NiFi and the tls toolkit and extracted them to /opt. I ran nifi.sh
install and startedt the nifi service. After the initial setup of NiFi 1.1.2 I
can access the UI on port 8080/nifi fine.

I then used the tls-toolkit for securing NiFi:

./tls-toolkit.sh standalone -n 'nifi.domeinbram.nl' -C 'CN=admin' -o keys/

I then copied the new nifi.properties, keystore.jks and truststore.jks to
/opt/nifi/conf/.

I imported the CN=admin.p12 into my browser and pasted the password in the
CN=admin.password file and was successfully imported.

In the authorizers.xml I added CN=admin as Initial Admin Identity and
CN=nifi.domeinbram.nl as Node Idenity 1.

I then restarted the nifi service but I get an access denied message.

I added the xml files.

Hope someone can help me out... doing something wrong :).

Kind regards,

Bram