Corey,

You could probably accomplish this currently with UpdateAttributes (it would be
exhausting) to break out the flowfile content into attributes and then form
them into JSON. I think a better option would be to use the ExecuteScript
processor with something like netflow-parser [1] and process the incoming data
into attributes until a custom processor is made available.

[1]
https://github.com/rsvato/netflow-parser/blob/master/src/main/java/netflow/LineProcessor.java

<https://github.com/rsvato/netflow-parser/blob/master/src/main/java/netflow/LineProcessor.java>

Andy LoPresto