Good morning. I have established an initial single-threaded NiFi server
instance for my customers. It works well, but I anticipate increasing usage
as groups learn more about it. I also want to move beyond our single
threaded-ness.

I would like to take the next step in the evolution of our NiFi capability,
implementing a clustered NiFi server configuration to help me address the
following requirements:
1. increase our fault tolerance
2. permit our configuration to scale to peak processing demands during bulk
data loads and as more customers begin to leverage our NiFi instance
3. permit our configuration to load balance

I do intend to begin by reading through the clustering sections in the NiFi
Sys Admin guide. I am also interested in hearing from our user community,
particularly regarding clustering "best practices" and practical insights
based on your experiences. Thanks in advance for any insights you are
willing to share.  -Jim