Apologies – forgot to mention that I am on nifi 1.1.2. on Linux RHEL 6.5

Thanks,
Olav

[cid:imagec1ccc2.JPG@9af01642.41ad8e83] Olav Jordens
Senior ETL Developer
+64 226 202 429
+64 9 919 7000
2degreesmobile.co.nz<http://www.2degreesmobile.co.nz>

Two Degrees Mobile Limited | 47-49 George Street | Newmarket | Auckland | New
Zealand
PO Box 8355 | Symonds Street | Auckland 1150 | New Zealand | Fax +64 9 919 7001

________________________________

Disclaimer
The e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and may contain
privileged or copyright information. If you are not the intended recipient you
must not copy, distribute, or use this e-mail or the information contained in
it for any purpose other than to notify us of the error. If you have received
this message in error, please notify the sender immediately, by email or phone
(+64 9 919 7000) and delete this email from your system. Any views expressed in
this message are those of the individual sender, except where the sender
specifically states them to be the views of Two Degrees Mobile Limited. We do
not guarantee that this material is free from viruses or any other defects
although due care has been taken to minimize the risk