Hello

Can you please clarify the processor(s) you're using.  It is the
ListSftp and FetchSftp processors?  Or is it GetSFTP?

For the processor to send the data to the success relationship it
should mean that the transfer session reports a successful conclusion.
Can you show us the logs for the transfer that are in the
logs/nifi-app.log?

Thanks
Joe