As Joe mentioned, the default behavior is to use the Maven group,
artifact, and version, which will happen by default if you build your
NAR with the latest NAR Maven plugin (version 1.2.0 at this time).

If you prefer to set different values than the Maven fields, you can
override them by specifying the following properties in your NAR's
pom.xml:

<properties>
       <narGroup>org.apache.nifi.overridden</narGroup>
       <narId>nifi-overridden-test-nar</narId>
       <narVersion>2.0</narVersion>
 </properties>

Again, you only need to do this if you want your NAR to show up in
NiFi differently than your Maven project.