Since i have faced some unexpected behaviour's in NiFi.

I don't know why those processors which doesn't run more than once.

*For example:*
*1.GetHTTP:*

I have used GetHTTP processor for download files from "HTTP" Url. Initially
i have scheduled 0 sec

If i runs the processor it runs only once and not again run.Once copy the
same processor and paste in the UI then click run that processor it again
runs only once.

If i scheduling it then also not runs more than once.

*2.ListHDFS:*

I have configured local cluster properties in ListHDFS.

i have 12 files in hdfs directory.If i runs without scheduling then it
lists 12 files correctly and after scheduling it only returns 11 files
without 1 file and not run after first time run

can anyone explain the behaviour of those processsors when 1 day scheduling
in TimerDriven?