Thanks Joe, actually what I want to achieve is one of my processors need to
write some config data to be kept in cluster so that other processors would
be able to easily get the config data from the cluster.
I've considered using the default NIFI state map to do it, but as I know it
could only keep data for a specific processor and it could only be
retrieved by that processor. I've never used Hazelcast, I may
just keep the config data in Zookeeper directly.

Regards,
ben