Hi James,

NiFi doesn't do anything too crazy from what Java itself does. The "funky"
part is the isolated classpath loaders. Really since your building a custom
processor I would also assume your building a custom NAR. If that is the
case you can read that resource from the "nar" just like you would any
"jar" in java. The HDFS processor your referenced loads an external file
that isn't bundled in the actual classpath at all. If that is the
functionality you want I suggest following the template from the HDFS
processors as you stated. Otherwise just carryon as usual and pretend its a
regular java application.

On Tue, Jul 4, 2017 at 4:31 PM, James Srinivasan <james.sriniva...@gmail.com