No problem at all, glad you got it sorted out! The delimiter functions more
like a filter, where all subkeys below the prefix with the delimiter are
ignored.

A good explanation is found here:
http://docs.aws.amazon.com/AmazonS3/latest/dev/ListingKeysHierarchy.html

And a quote from that link:

```
To list only the root level objects in the bucket you send a GET request on
the bucket with "/" delimiter character.
```

So that makes sense why you could list the contents of the leaf "directory"
but nothing above it.

Adam