Thanks for the suggestion, Matt. I created NIFI-4251.

On 08/01/2017 09:39 AM, Matt Gilman wrote:
Russell,

Thanks for the suggestion on the improved Controller Service UX. Would you mind filing a JIRA for this improvement?

In 1.x, the user can see the components referencing a Controller Service in 1 of 3 places. The references are shown in the read-only details dialog, the service configuration dialog, and the enable/disable service dialog. The references will include Processors, Reporting Tasks, and Controller Services (and components that reference those services and so on).

Thanks

Matt