Hi

I am playing with nifi performance using one nifi node.

At the moment I think the bottleneck in my flow is SplitJson processor who can work with 2 000 000 items per 5 minutes (downstrem queues are not full and queue before SplitJson is constantly full).

I tried to change as much repos to volatile but if I change content repo to volatile then speed degrees a lot 2 000 000 to 5000 or smth.

Befor I set content repo to volatile I increased volatile content repo max size:

nifi.volatile.content.repository.max.size=12GB

Do I need increase JVM setting that content repo can live inside JVM?

At the moment I have:

# JVM memory settings
java.arg.2=-Xms2048m
java.arg.3=-Xmx46384m