Hey all,

So I am converting an avro schema to json. Then I am trying to split the
json so that each of item can be its own row in a csv. I am unable to split
the json. i used a JSONPath Expression tester and it seems like the
expression '$.' should work. But when I put it into the SplitJson processor
i get the error: "'' is invalind because Failed to run validation due to
java.langStringIndexOutOfBondsException: String index out of range:2." It
seems like there should be a record "results" in the schema but it isnt
present in the json and it wont let me split on it. I have tried using the
UpdateRecord processor but couldn't figure out how to nest the schema
objects with in a new object called "results". Any ideas?

Thanks,
Austin