Hello,

I have spent some time working with the QueryDatabaseTable. My Flow is very simple - I query Oracle and output to Avro files.

I want to retrieve all records from the Oracle Table containing 307714 records. I had a look at the Oracle table and looked for the lowest auto-generated id (AUTOID). The table also has a LAST_CHANGE_TIME column containg a timestamp.

First I started to use LAST_CHANGE_TIME as the maximum-value column in the processor. But this does not retrieve all records.

Next I used AUTIID and LAST_CHANGE_TIME, but with the same result.

Next I set the property "initial.maxvalue.AUTOID". The Nifi documentation for the processor specifies: "Initial Max Value" = "Specifies an initial max value for max value columns. Properties should be added in the format `initial.maxvalue.{max_value_column}`. But this does not work either.

Then I tried to do the same with the LAST_CHANGE_TIME column. Defined in Oracle as a Date. I put "initial.maxvalue.LAST_CHANGE_TIME" to "2016-08-25 23:07:14:00.000 GMT" but I get an error "timezone region not found". I have to spend more time on trying to fix this - maybe an environment setting or maybe the driver...

I just don't get it why not all records are retrieved. Can somebody help?

Rgds,

Uwe