Check state managent
<https://nifi.apache.org/docs/nifi-docs/components/org.apache.nifi/nifi-standard-nar/1.3.0/org.apache.nifi.processors.standard.ListSFTP/index.html>
:

After performing a listing of files, the timestamp of the newest file is
stored. This allows the Processor to list only files that have been added
or modified after this date the next time that the Processor is run. State
is stored across the cluster so that this Processor can be run on Primary
Node only and if a new Primary Node is selected, the new node will not
duplicate the data that was listed by the previous Primary Node.

Try to copy & paste the component. It will be fetch again.