Kiran,

Yes we have a unit test that implements a trivial XML ScriptedReader
[1]. Hopefully that can get you the rest of the way, also there's an
inline one [2] that is likely less helpful because it defines the
schema inline, versus using the incoming schema.

Regards,
Matt

[1]
https://github.com/apache/nifi/blob/master/nifi-nar-bundles/nifi-scripting-bundle/nifi-scripting-processors/src/test/resources/groovy/test_record_reader_xml.groovy