Hi Ryan,

I am not aware of a diagram, but the best resource for the component lifecycle
is the Developer Guide section on it [1]. The “Apache NiFi In Depth” document
may also provide some good information in the context of flowfile lifecycle
[2]. If you do make a diagram of this, I’m sure it would benefit the community.
Thanks.

[1]
https://nifi.apache.org/docs/nifi-docs/html/developer-guide.html#component-lifecycle

<https://nifi.apache.org/docs/nifi-docs/html/developer-guide.html#component-lifecycle>