Hi,
I would like to read incremental records using Maximum-value Columns from
database table and write it into another table.

For that I thought I can use GenerateTableFetch processor with Maximum-value
column. This processor is returning only Select query with intended where
clause and not the result of sql query? After reading documentation, I have
learned that, if no incoming connection, it will return only Select queries.

My question,

1. how to get the result of the query from GenerateTableFetch processor and
through which processor i should use to insert into Database table?
2, if point no#1 is not an option, then which option I should use to get
incremental data from one table and insert into another table?

-Siva